New 2022 GMC Terrain – Courtesy of Medina Auto Mall & Northern Ohio Buick GMC Dealers
1. Odds of winning are based on numbers of entries received.
2. Entrants may purchase raffle tickets by visiting www.medinacityschoolsfoundation.org/raffle
3. The drawing will be held on a date to be determined and announced to all entrants. Winner need not be present for the drawing. The Drawing will be conducted via Facebook Live Event on the announced date.
4. The winner will receive a 2022 GMC Terrain. Color and options may differ from the vehicle shown in promotion materials. Retail value of the prize is $34,035.
5. Winner must be 18 years of age or older, and be a licensed motor vehicle driver with proof of adequate insurance, and is responsible for all city, state, and federal taxes, vehicle registration, titling fees, and documentary service fees at time of signing all documents necessary to effectuate the sales agreement with the winner.
6. Winner agrees to execute all documentation necessary to effectuate the sale. Winner will pick up the vehicle from Medina Auto Mall and Northern Ohio Buick GMC Dealers.
7. Employees of Medina Auto Mall and Northern Ohio Buick GMC Dealers and their immediate family are not eligible to win.
8. Winner acknowledges that Medina Auto Mall and Northern Ohio Buick GMC Dealers and the Medina City Schools Foundation will have the right to use the winner’s name, likeness and voice in promoting that s/he is the winner, in both print and broadcast. The prize winner must sign a standard release form providing Medina Auto Mall and Northern Ohio Buick GMC Dealers and the Medina City Schools Foundation with their address, telephone number and social security number and a W-9 tax form.
9. Winner expressly releases Medina Auto Mall and Northern Ohio Buick GMC Dealers and the Medina City Schools Foundation, their affiliated companies and employees, from any and all claims, demands, damages, and/or liability of any nature whatsoever that the winner has or claims to have relating to the herein Holiday Raffle, and without limitation, any and all known and unknown claims for damages or injuries arising out of said contest, whether founded in fact or in law.
10. The Medina City Schools Foundation is the sole judge of all matters pertaining to the Holiday Raffle and reserves the right to change the rules and/or discontinue the contest at any time without notice. All decisions by the Medina City Schools Foundation are final.